Hermanus and Overberg
Full day trip
- Famous for its shore-based whale-watching between June and November.
- Breathtaking scenery.
- False Bay coastal road (Clarence Drive) through quaint villages and towns.
- Harold Porter Botanical Gardens, Betty’s Bay.
- Hermanus, a picturesque fishing town on the shores of Walker Bay.
- Time allowed for an optional lunch (own account).
- Return journey through a landscape of rugged mountain scenery, pine forests and orchards of apple trees.
- Sir Lowry’s Pass.